Switch on to the Hum
“Everything begins and ends with the Hum”
the Hum is the great soother and peace maker ..
the beginning and ending ..
the kind Sound, the gentle caress …
the hum in the earth, wind and trees .. the hum of machines
the Schumann Hum of the Earth
” … make a low, steady continuous sound like that of a bee.“the computers hummed” . purr, whir, throb, vibrate, murmur, buzz, thrum, drone”informalbe in a state of great activity.“the house was humming with preparations for the dance”be busy, be active, be lively, be a hive of activity
Wakeup Lifeforce with this Voice Medicine
* Take your two fingers, index and middle, of your right hand
These are the activators of energy
and place them in the centre of your chest/sternum
* Trace them up and down this central vertical line until you find a spot where there is a
small dip in the sternum about 1 – 1 1/2 inches, 2 cms long.
(Located roughly at the level of your nipples.)
* Press your fingers firmly but not painfully. Breathe slowly, gently but increasingly into your fingers.
Feel your breath rise your fingers up and down.
* Begin to HUM into your fingers. Slowly and focussing on feeling the VIBRATION of the sound moving between chest and hand. Notice the way sound and breath pushes your chest away from you as inhale, and collapses back IN as you sing.
* Let the vibration expand into the front of chest, back lower ribs of chest,
upper chest .. .shoulders … next
* Let the humming slowly open your chest muscles and ribs
bring you calm ..
build energy ..
warm up your voice slowly slowly.
It awakens your energy and deepens breath.
Opens the face (senses) and throat.
Easily .. effortlessly.
Even on the worse days when you have no energy to do ANYTHING
when you don’t want to sing, cant meditate and don’t want to move you can hum and switch your self ON.
BONUS TIP: START YOUR HUM WITH A LOW SOUND EARTHY SOUND AND WHEN YOU BEGIN TO WAKE UP LET IT GROW HIGHER AND HIGHER. THIS ENERGISES YOU WITHOUT EXHAUSTING YOU.
Thank you for Subscribing to this innovative project
and for Liking, Sharing and Commenting below.
If you would like more motivation, audio and video trainings,
and monthly meetups – Join the Song Codes Club